Tuesday, October 15, 2013

BAM! Breast Cancer, Cured.

Are you aware that it's Breast Cancer Awareness Month?!? My Mom might be, since she had breast cancer last year (now in remission). My Dad may be aware of it, since he's my Mom's husband, and since he has incurable multiple myeloma, the absolute worst form of cancer that our loving "God" has come up with it.
Also aware of it: this stupid business with bubble windows that kind of look like boobs. Way to do your part, stupid fucking business with booby windows. Via.
NOTE: If you know where this business is, please comment so I can jump on a plane and pay the place a visit, first stopping off at a hardware store to pick up a sledgehammer
UPDATE: It's a yoga center.

1 Comments:

Blogger Maven said...

To me, the windows remind me more of the eyes of a jumping spider than they remind me of boobs.

See also: http://macrojunkie.deviantart.com/art/jumping-spider-12-126125784

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home