Friday, September 25, 2009

(NSFW) AIDS awareness quickies.



Two of five new "Stop AIDS" commercials you will never ever see in the US, created by Euro RSCG Zurich for the Swiss Federal Office of Public Health. Hmm. Here's what I think: these spots sell hot sweaty quickies much more effectively than safe sex. In fact, I'm going to fuck my art director bareback in the ass on the conference room table as soon as I finish typing this post. Here's the accompanying lovelife Website, if you care (The spots are on YouTube, but not for long. I downloaded them from here). Previous AIDS awareness videos: the faux Hitler sex tape. Sweden's numbered condom campaign. And MTV's stupid chewing gum=fucking spot.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Shadow And Act said...

Ads for quickies is definitely more appropriate. These don't make much sense at all. Pointlessly sensational, and they don't really get their message across.

3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm waiting... what's taking you so long to post your video???

3:59 PM  
Blogger copyranter said...

If you're having problems, it's because of Blogger, not me. I and others can view them just fine.

4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

.....AH!....I meant the video of you and the art director on the conference room table.

I'm hoping to catch a glimpse of the New York skyline, it's been awhile since my last visit.

4:47 PM  
Blogger copyranter said...

Ha. Our conference room unfortunately has no windows. Terrible lighting, too. So, no video.

5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that what I call the art of director :)

Anyway, how the art director was?

6:41 PM  
Anonymous Theory of Relativity said...

FUCK HARD, FUCK FAST WITHOUT CONDOMS = AIDS

As
I
Die
Slowly

@sunshine.by
Interesting site BUT it's all Russian to me!

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home